• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EC Original Art Exhibit at San Francisco Cartoon Art Museum

10 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks for posting this. Would be amazing to see. Boy, Eric Roberts knew which stories to buy. “Foul Play” and “Horror We How’s Bayou” are two of EC’s best horror yarns. They were probably amazing up close. 

The EC newsstand made my mouth water...:roflmao:

He's got great taste for sure.    OK the money helps but I love the stuff he goes after including the stuff that isn't as expensive (Groo, Cherry, etc).   You get the sense that he knows his comics.    

Edited by Bronty

5 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Yes, he does. But the money helps a LOT!

Yes, but given the money, I really like what he's done with it.    I see plenty of expensive collections that don't interest me.   

Edited by Bronty

I love the Cartoon Art Museum! I used to visit in their old location on Mission and hopefully the new location in the more touristy waterfront is driving more visitation. Too bad they couldn't set up next to the Disney Family museum. That's the best exhibit I've ever heard of there; too bad I didn't see it. This summer I ended up in Manchester New Hampshire and when walking around realized that we were right outside Dean Kamen's shop. Kamen who invented the Segway is the son of Jack Kamen! Tried to talk my way into a tour but no luck!!