• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remaining 37 Sid's books discounted!!!!!

48 posts in this topic

maybe HG in general just isn't as hot across the board and things are slowing down a bit all over...

This is usually a slow time of year. Tons of money spent at conventions and Summer Auctions. Year End bonuses and Tax Refunds already spent and of course additional discretionary money spent on Summer Vacations.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Harry,

If you bring the "leftovers" with you to the National, we may be able to work something out on a few.

looks like that may well be the plan....................if i wasn't about to go golfing in Maine and then head down to Cancun, i'd have probably worked with an even different board member to show them in Baltimore................ wink.gif

and if anyone who bought books didn't get a COA - just let me know. didn't get them all to Doug on time............. frown.gif

Hey Harry -- I'm definitely interested... believe me. There are always a few I can take a look at in person... i was just in Maine! If you are driving, stop off and see Teddy in Worcestor... it's basically not a detour at all.

if i wasn't about to go golfing in Maine and then head down to Cancun

Harry is my role model! cloud9.gif

golf was pretty cool, but one of my nephews won our little tournament and pocketed $300. just called Delta airlines to confirm tomorrow's trip to Cancun via Cinncinnati. am afraid that the nothern edges of the storm might disrupt service out of northern Kentucky (where the Cinncy airport is actually sited).

i don't even have time to read Comics General before getting some shut-eye.

hope all of the board members in the path of Katrina weathered the storm ok..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif