• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAD MAX: FURIOSA starring Anya Taylor-Joy, Chris Hemsworth (2024)
5 5

165 posts in this topic

My lord that was jaw dropping.

Hemsworth's over the top performance is incredibly fitting from the tone of what we are seeing Miller offer up in his last installment of this universe.  The trailer actually made my jaw drop especially with the spent casings falling about Hemsworth.  I guess we will also see how she loses the arm. 

Honestly, this seems like the movie Hemsworth was training for during the first four Thor movies. Can't wait for this to hit streaming.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:33 AM, Buzzetta said:

My lord that was jaw dropping.

I guess we will also see how she loses the arm. 

As they are following the seminal Mad Max 2 - I'd say it would have a heap to do with a sharp metal boomerang.

Capture.JPG.8e587bf7d20b49dad003f08b7fa974d8.JPG

Oh, and this movie is pretty much the only 'must see' movie for me in the last 5 years.

Mad Max is iconic down here.

Edited by Beige

On 4/1/2024 at 6:14 AM, media_junkie said:

This time no Mad Max to get in the way of a Mad Max movie???

Max will 'debut' in the next movie - The "Mad Max Saga" I'm told is the working title.

Casting calls are already around for extras in Melbourne and South Australia.

Anyone have a quick viewing order or reference site where I can read about the Mad Max universe to get caught up? I've watched all of them at least once, but spread out over almost 40 years, so my recollection is a bit fuzzy.

On 4/11/2024 at 9:42 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Anyone have a quick viewing order or reference site where I can read about the Mad Max universe to get caught up? I've watched all of them at least once, but spread out over almost 40 years, so my recollection is a bit fuzzy.

https://screenrant.com/mad-max-movies-timeline-setting-explained-fury-road/