• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] (Closed) Fantastic Four 45 CGC 7.0

11 posts in this topic

Hello. For Sale Fantastic Four # 45 CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages.Nice color and centered wrap. Case is perfect and always stored boxed in a good quality resealable bag. Note: My scanner leaves some glare on the CGC slabs.

$390.00 plus $15.00 for USPS boxed priority mail. Shipped within 24 hours and tracking info provided. Priced about 10% to 20% less than what it usually sells for which is how it should always be here.

Rules: 1st I'll take it takes it. Payment accepted is Paypal, money order, or cashiers check from a bank. I can only ship to US addresses.  No refunds on graded comics please. Thank You

1965-12 Fantastic Four 45.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by Professor Chaos
glare

6 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Yeah I'm real  hostile. So you like starting trouble for people you don't know? Kind of like what a troll does? Yeah david I decided not to sell somebody a comic and mail it to a residence where they don't live. That makes me so hostile. Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing else better do to than try and start trouble for people? I've sold many comics here for fair prices and every buyer was happy including the person who bought this FF 45 when it was sold.. If I chose not to sell to someone with no posts and a questionable shipping address thats my business and has nothing to do with you. Are you really that desperate for attention? 

11 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

Yeah I'm real  hostile. So you like starting trouble for people you don't know? Kind of like what a troll does? Yeah david I decided not to sell somebody a comic and mail it to a residence where they don't live. That makes me so hostile. Is your life so pathetic that you have nothing else better do to than try and start trouble for people? I've sold many comics here for fair prices and every buyer was happy including the person who bought this FF 45 when it was sold.. If I chose not to sell to someone with no posts and a questionable shipping address thats my business and has nothing to do with you. Are you really that desperate for attention? 

Yes.

17 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Yes.

Well I would expect that from a 12 or 13 year old girl but I'm assuming you are a grown adult. Yes I decided not to sell to someone and I was very clear on my reasons. My comic, my money, my risk, my decision. Its between me and him and has nothing to do with anybody here. Here is how grown adults act: A deal didn't go though and they deal with it like adults.  They don't go on message boards crying about it. "oh boo hoo the bad man wouldn't selll me his comic everybody pity me". Again that would be normal for 13 year old girls but not for grown adult men. If you disagree with my reason for not selling him the comic thats fine. But it wasn't your comic and it wasn't your money at risk was it?  So I'm asking you please to mind your own business and stop trying to start trouble for me. Can you do that please?

3 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Well I would expect that from a 12 or 13 year old girl but I'm assuming you are a grown adult. Yes I decided not to sell to someone and I was very clear on my reasons. My comic, my money, my risk, my decision. Its between me and him and has nothing to do with anybody here. Here is how grown adults act: A deal didn't go though and they deal with it like adults.  They don't go on message boards crying about it. "oh boo hoo the bad man wouldn't selll me his comic everybody pity me". Again that would be normal for 13 year old girls but not for grown adult men. If you disagree with my reason for not selling him the comic thats fine. But it wasn't your comic and it wasn't your money at risk was it?  So I'm asking you please to mind your own business and stop trying to start trouble for me. Can you do that please?

Hostile sellers in the community are the community’s business.

3 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Ok I'm hostile. Happy? I'm a hostile person. I'm so hostlie. I've sold many comics here with no problems and thousands of comics in my life. I decide to not proceed with 1 sale due to shipping address concerns and that makes me very hostile. So its good that you are warning people about me. You're doing good. 

3 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

He's not even close to being hostile.  I have dealt with the Professor a couple of times and he has always been professional.  Your comments on a sales forum thread is completely out of line.

1 hour ago, raybowles said:

He's not even close to being hostile.  I have dealt with the Professor a couple of times and he has always been professional.  Your comments on a sales forum thread is completely out of line.

I really do not know ray but he seems like good people and his opinion carries weight with me.

But I think the boards consider a warning about PL type behavior to NOT be thread krapping and acceptable. It is a fine line certainly though.

Chaos, you can truly close this thread (if not on a phone) by clicking "mark as sold" at the top right of the thread