• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,318 posts in this topic

I posted this one over in the "Show Us Your 10 cent" thread and I thought I would put it here too.

GunsmokeWestern57.jpg

This is a great book.

I am quite fond of the post 1957 "company with no name" books that feature Kirby covers.

The western and teen titles are all rediscovered treats, as for years they had no collectiblity.

My 12¢

Dennis

"They Crawl By Night" is a nice Basil Wolverton story.

I would have used adjectives like weird, creepy, and disturbing rather than nice but it's pure Wolverton :cloud9: to me.

No new war comics but do a have Western already scanned.

FrontierWest1.jpg

Love those Mystery Tales!!! :applause:

Any idea who drew this cover, AtlasT?

I'm not sure who's spookier. The skeletons trying to break in or the guy trying to break out. hm

myt04.jpg

Love those Mystery Tales!!! :applause:

Any idea who drew this cover, AtlasT?

I'm not sure who's spookier. The skeletons trying to break in or the guy trying to break out. hm

myt04.jpg

I just traded away the highest certified copy of this book (the "D" copy 8.5) for a Thrilling Comics # 64 (Schomburg airbrush). Oh yeah, and I threw in some cash too. :P

Love that great Atlas cover. Was sorry to see it go. But the new owner might be willing to part with it.