• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,319 posts in this topic

Nice Menace books adamstrange. I love the cover on the #6. Great colors. :applause:
I think #1 is my favorite cover drawing but the color design on the 6 is my favorite for the series.

+1, the only cover in the run that breaks away from the use of green. It really stands out in the run! Plus a very atmospheric over! (thumbs u

Yup, those 3 - same type of melting man image, Uncanny 2, Menace 7 Mystery Tales 10 all amazing covers in my opinion.

Love the images in the panel also.

Great looking copy Vaultkeeper - real beauty!

Edited by Johnny545

Stunning! :applause:

Toth copy? :popcorn:

One of my favorite Maneely covers.

BLACKKNIGHT1_zpse308340b.jpg

The BK # 1 is from the Toronto collection from a couple of years ago.

I was outbid on this book a couple of years ago, and it affected me so much that I sold copies #2 thru #5 as a result.

A great book, and I book I would love to have since it is almost impossible in high grade. :cloud9:

Edited by Blind Owl

The BK # 1 is from the Toronto collection from a couple of years ago.

I was outbid on this book a couple of years ago, and it affected me so much that I sold copies #2 thru #5 as a result.

A great book, and I book I would love to have since it is almost impossible in high grade. :cloud9:

:sorry:

I'm glad you did not jump off a bridge or anything.

It is a beautiful copy.