• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's the end of the world - so let's party with More Weird (G/S/B Comic) Shiznit!
1 1

64 posts in this topic

I am sorry I haven't been able to list more today. It has been a little hectic.

6 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

I am sorry I haven't been able to list more today. It has been a little hectic.

Hrrmph. Slacker.   Takin' care  of your  business first,  instead of   pandering  to  us  goofballs.   What a nerve!

Just now, catrick339 said:

Hrrmph. Slacker.   Takin' care  of your  business first,  instead of   pandering  to  us  goofballs.   What a nerve!

Y'all are much more fun.

1 hour ago, vaillant said:

He guessed that "NFS" meant they were available as gifts. But he’s greedy. At least: one to him, one for me, and one for Catrick. Is that OK?

That's good by me,  and I'll  even settle  for a lowly 9.0.  I'm going to crack it open and read it anyhow.

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Sorry, I thought those were claimers if you bought something?  You know, like the way Sharon throws in magnets with her sales.

Good point. I will make sure you get some free stuff in your package. Not those Timelys, but something cool.

23 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Dynamic Science Stories v1 #2 - April/May 1939 - good - $75

On this spectacular Sign of the Apocalypse cover Hitler is presiding over Satan's minions as they torture the innocent.

Complete and supple. Cream pages. 3 inch tear along spine at the bottom of front cover.

dynamic.jpeg

dynamicb.jpeg

Satan's minions making use of torture machinery! Dastardly!

On 3/13/2020 at 12:46 PM, MrBedrock said:

Dynamic Science Stories v1 #2 - April/May 1939 - good - $75

On this spectacular Sign of the Apocalypse cover Hitler is presiding over Satan's minions as they torture the innocent.

Complete and supple. Cream pages. 3 inch tear along spine at the bottom of front cover.

dynamic.jpeg

dynamicb.jpeg

Sold via pm!

First off, sorry for the lack of listing in this thread over the last two days. Unfortunately, as with most of you, we have had a few things to deal with here.

The plan is to start listing anew on Wednesday, both here and in the mixed thread. Thanks for your patience!