• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Huge Silver and Bronze Sales Thread
4 4

706 posts in this topic

Hey y'all :hi:

:news::news::news: 

So everything is listed and I believe everything has been accounted for that has sold.

Take 10% off everything left except for the X-Men 3 :sumo: 

Send offers! Multiple book purchases make me more pliable than I normally am :blush: 

If you are ready for your invoice let me know please and I will get it out to you ASAP

So about 5 short boxes of books are in my floor and need to get culled :whatthe: Ill be working on them in spurts over the next couple days. From Spidey to X-men and a good amount in between.

Im hoping to move a good amount of these so im hoping to price them to move. If you see something you like and want to haggle...shoot me a PM

Rules:

No HOS members or someone on probation. I would ask that if you see someone who is on the list and I miss it, please let me know

Paypal/cash/MO/check (check gotta clear folks...That rubber check life don't pay the bills on the upcoming vacation) is cool

Shipping:

Since the PO went up on prices...

1-3 books $5.50

4-7 will be $8

8-up $13

If its a boat load of books and or a mix of books and slabs then we can figure it up as we go. Im not trying to make rent money by overcharging for shipping meh 

Slabs: $14

more than I can fit into a Flat Rate Legal envelope (protected of course :wink: ) will be figured out

I like offers! Make em, worst I can say is no. Also the more you buy the more pliable I get with discounts.

:takeit: in the thread beats any negotiating in a PM

Im hoping to list the Spidey's and into the Avengers tonight and finish up later this week. 

They have closed schools in NC for 2 weeks but we still dont know how the work plan is going to look. So that is why I cant pin it down any more than "this week, sometime, maybe :shy: )

Starting with Spidey in 3...2...1...

Edited by arexcrooke