• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Huge Silver and Bronze Sales Thread
4 4

706 posts in this topic

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Good... hope to be here if I am lucky getting back home by 7 pm from work. 

Ill probably start somewhere around 6:00-7:00

Going to scan some more before I start listing.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day at school. We have shut down for at least 2 weeks and we will start working on plans for what to do going forward. hm 

21 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day at school. We have shut down for at least 2 weeks and we will start working on plans for what to do going forward. hm 

Yes this is where we are at also with our schools....hope you had a good day, as far as possible under the circumstances. 

21 minutes ago, crassus said:
22 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

Yes this is where we are at also with our schools....hope you had a good day, as far as possible under the circumstances. 

We are out until April 1

7 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:

I’ll get going again in about 45 minutes. So around 8:15. 
Mike we are out for two weeks. But the bread crumbs we keep getting indicate longer. Much longer. I won’t be surprised if we don’t go back this school year. 

Hang in there.

35 minutes ago, D84 said:

Hang in there.

Yeah Im kinda of the mindset now where its like...Ive got a better idea whats going on/not going on for the next two weeks. That helps. I also keep telling myself we are going through something none of us ever have before so it worry as little as I can