• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Huge Silver and Bronze Sales Thread
4 4

706 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

You know, if nothing else, this thread is a welcome distraction right now. :foryou:

I agree. It doesn’t hurt to sell some funny books but for real with the Pandemic, people sick and dying across the planet and here from it, all sense of normalcy gone, stock market in collapse...it is a nice distraction. I’m going to be reading a bunch over the coming weeks. Comics and books. 

2 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

Nice to wake up to some overnight sales :banana: 

Anyhoo...Ill be back later this evening probably around 7:30-8:00 with another round. This time we shall start with Fantastic Four and who know where that ends (shrug) 

I'm sure it will end up no good for Mr. Crassus' pocketbook...…, 

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Exactly. Its a good thing one of us is watching my money.... 

27 minutes ago, crassus said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Exactly. Its a good thing one of us is watching my money.... 

5 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

Nice to wake up to some overnight sales :banana: 

Anyhoo...Ill be back later this evening probably around 7:30-8:00 with another round. This time we shall start with Fantastic Four and who know where that ends (shrug) 

Oh man and the exchange rate has tanked again. :(

Hopefully crassus will get what he needs and I can pick up some of his undercopies.

18 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

Oh man and the exchange rate has tanked again. :(

Hopefully crassus will get what he needs and I can pick up some of his undercopies.

PM Sent lol

As the good book says, "no greater love can a collector have, than to buy another collector's undercopies" 

Edited by crassus
at least, that's what I remember anyway....