• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC's Customer Inquiry Response Time
2 2

10 posts in this topic

CGC has been catching some flack for a few things lately (Unfairly in my opinion) so I figured I'd highlight something positive.  No matter what my inquiry is, I always receive a timely and detailed response.  They say it will likely take 24 - 48 hours but its always within the same business day.  One of the many reasons why I prefer them over any of the competition.          

I've had a lot of submissions come back with no newton rings, along with the books being centered in the slab.

Customer service is presentable and usually calm and courteous.

Tat's are or were doing better, with limited cons taking place I wish I could sub now, but I must wait a couple of months. 

:foryou:

On 3/16/2020 at 4:29 PM, comicquant said:

CGC has been catching some flack for a few things lately (Unfairly in my opinion) so I figured I'd highlight something positive.  No matter what my inquiry is, I always receive a timely and detailed response.  They say it will likely take 24 - 48 hours but its always within the same business day.  One of the many reasons why I prefer them over any of the competition.          

Direct customer service is always quick. 

Invoicing/billings well that is another story.

Edited by Iceman399

On 3/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, Buzzetta said:

Their customer service from the rank and file to Harshen have always been polite and courteous and understood my inquiry in the few times I have had to call them over the last ten years.   

I totally agree...I just had a situation where I communicated with Harshen and a few people from customer service, and they were all a pleasure to deal with.

I have called in a few times and always had a polite individual on the other end.  The information received has not always been the most accurate but they have always routed me at least to the correct rep when needed to escalate the matter.

The best CS experience though has been face to face at a con, Brittany is absolutely the best at what she does for CGC.