• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Out of curiousity, are these Canadian covers the same as the American version reguarding issue number and cover art?

yep, the same. surprice. just look'd it up in the gerber.

In that case, I will add #123 to my want list!

Thanks for the info! (thumbs u

As an excuse to bump this thread, here's a book I don't think I've never posted here. Luckily CGC noted it was a "Superman cover" on the label or I might have completely missed it and threw it in with my Archie collection. ;)

Act15d.jpg

Great book :applause:

Thanks! Action 15 isn't all that rare, but most of the copies I see are in the 1.0 - 3.0 range, so I'm real happy with a solid midgrade. Your pickups this year have been pretty great as well. Too many to mention, but I especially like that Action 4 & TEC 22. (worship)

As an excuse to bump this thread, here's a book I don't think I've never posted here. Luckily CGC noted it was a "Superman cover" on the label or I might have completely missed it and threw it in with my Archie collection. ;)

Act15d.jpg

That's a nice book Brian! Can I go through you Archie books? :grin:

That's a nice book Brian! Can I go through you Archie books? :grin:

lol I should check myself, maybe I have an Action 13 in there misfiled. :grin:

Thanks! Action 15 isn't all that rare, but most of the copies I see are in the 1.0 - 3.0 range, so I'm real happy with a solid midgrade.

when I first joined the boards in 2005, I remember seeing a handful of Action 15s for sale on different websites.

but lately, I don't see them for sale at all. the current ComicConnect auction has a 1.5 up.

it may not be as rare as say #1-13, but more and more collectors must be holding on to them..

and now we know who one of those collectors is !!! :sumo:

great book ! :applause:

Act15d.jpg

(worship)

Great book :applause:

Thanks! Action 15 isn't all that rare, but most of the copies I see are in the 1.0 - 3.0 range, so I'm real happy with a solid midgrade. Your pickups this year have been pretty great as well. Too many to mention, but I especially like that Action 4 & TEC 22. (worship)

Thanks (thumbs u

Terrific Action #15 there, Brian! Congrats! :applause:

Action 15 isn't all that rare, but most of the copies I see are in the 1.0 - 3.0 range...

Very true. My #15 is similar to yours, except that mine has a stain at the top staple, slight tearing at the staples, and a series of small tears along the right edge. (Oh, and yours has a cover.)