• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Yeah, he's a rough-tough guy that Supes... tearing through a sheet of paper like that ! It's not hot like the war covers, but has some primal Golden Age thing going for it, so it's in my daughter's lock box and I hope she appreciates my hanging on to it all these years grin.gif

Thanks Alton & Matt. The back cover has some tape & a tear, but the front cover presents pretty well. It's been a long time since I added a book to my proposed Action run of 10-30 so it's nice to make an addition.

Action #10-#30 will be one sweet run once complete.

I'm penciling in my completion date somewhere around 2018. cool.gif Maybe sooner if I ever find a #13. Christo_pull_hair.gif

there was one floatin' around here a few months back,.. you should've jumped on it. tongue.gif just kidding, it is a very tough book.. #12 aint' no picnic either.

My newest pickup:

Act48t.jpg

It took quite long time to find a decent copy of Action 48. But to me "the search" may be the most fun part of being a GA collector.

Wow! That's great Brian. 893applaud-thumb.gif The illusive #48 They will probably be none left when I start that run.

My newest pickup:

Act48t.jpg

It took quite long time to find a decent copy of Action 48. But to me "the search" may be the most fun part of being a GA collector.

Congratulations on a successful conclusion to the hunt! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif