• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

Betty and Veronica #65 VG -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD

Solid copy, everything attached at both staples. Bit of light chipping on right edge, dust shadows on back cover.

BV65.jpg

BV65bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #66 VG -- asking $11 + shipping SOLD

Everything attached at both staples. Other than the spine roll nothing else to report, a pretty standard VG. Roll should be correctable.

BV66.jpg

BV66bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #68 VG -- asking $25 + shipping SOLD

Not sure how this cover hasn't achieved classic status for GGA yet, it has something for everyone. Very solid copy. Slight spine roll and the dust shadow on the back cover is the worst of it. Everything well attached at both staples, and both interior pin-ups are there.

BV68.jpg

BV68bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty and Veronica #69 F-  -- asking $20 + shipping

Has Fine+ structure, but a couple of small moisture spots in the lower right corner knock it down a bit. But flat, colorful, glossy, and great interior pinups (sorry if they're rotated, damn iPhone). Dust shadow back cover. (If only this issue had last issue's cover...)

BV69.jpg

BV69bc.jpg

IMG_5357.JPG

11 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Betty and Veronica #68 VG -- asking $25 + shipping

Not sure how this cover hasn't achieved classic status for GGA yet, it has something for everyone. Very solid copy. Slight spine roll and the dust shadow on the back cover is the worst of it. Everything well attached at both staples, and both interior pin-ups are there.

BV68.jpg

BV68bc.jpg

Take!!

Trying to catch up on grading today, but will see how many books I can post here when I take breaks.

Betty and Veronica #71 VG++ -- asking $13 + shipping SOLD

Everything well attached, light wear, bit of a spine roll. Can't quite bring myself to call it Fine but I have seen worse looking books placed in that grade.

BV71.jpg

BV71bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #72 VG+ -- asking $14 + shipping SOLD

Solid book, cover is attached at both staples, centerfold attached at one. Cover bound slightly off-center. Corner off bottom right corner of fc, dust shadow, but otherwise a very sharp copy.

BV72.jpg

BV72bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Betty and Veronica #72 VG+ -- asking $14 + shipping

Solid book, cover is attached at both staples, centerfold attached at one. Cover bound slightly off-center. Corner off bottom right corner of fc, dust shadow, but otherwise a very sharp copy.

BV72.jpg

BV72bc.jpg

I'll take it

Betty and Veronica #74 G -- asking $4 + shipping SOLD

Everything attached at both staples, touch of a spine roll, solid with light wear...but that moisture stain. Pages only barely affected, book is readable and not gross.

BV74.jpg

BV74bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #79 VG-  -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD

Looks nicer, but small piece out of bottom right corner of front cover and a 1" tear at upper corner of front cover. Cover attached at both staples but cf detached at one.

BV79.jpg

BV79bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold