• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! GA/SA Archies, Romance, PCH, Rawhide Kid #19 -- FINAL RECAP BOTTOM PG 17!!
3 3

341 posts in this topic

Bit on a slow day on the listing front, too much other stuff going on...

Betty and Veronica #37 G -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD

Complete, cover attached at both staples and centerfold detached at lower staple only. Circular tear through the title, creasing, small moisture spots.

BV37.jpg

BV37bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #38 G -- asking $16 + shipping

Very solid copy, everything well attached at both staples. Bit of moisture in lower corner (always makes me chuckle when beach covers have water spots), pages are unaffected. Book is flat and has good eye appeal.

BV38.jpg

BV38bc.jpg

Betty and Veronica #42 VG-/VG -- asking $30 + shipping SOLD

Clean, solid, everything attached at both staples. 1/2" split at bottom spine, tiny pieces of both back cover corners.

BV42.jpg

BV42bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

37 minutes ago, Crimebuster said:

Only a matter of time before some of these classic Lucey covers start really breaking out. 37, 38, 42, and 43 are all really good second options for people who have been priced out of getting a 40 or 41. I'm tempted myself!

I can’t disagree. There are a lot of great covers on these and I’ve had a similar thought. 

Betty and Veronica #43 G/VG -- asking $25 + shipping

Everything attached at both staples, flat with good color. Moisture at lower right corner, pages affected very lightly. Dog ear top left back cover that was folded over for some time and oxidized differently.

BV43.jpg

BV43bc.jpg

Betty and Veronica #44 G/G+ -- asking $26 + shipping

Flat, everything attached at both staples, color and pages are nice. 1 page Elvis Presley bio! Main defect is that scrape at the top of the back cover that also affects the top of the last page. Barely touches panels on either side, readability is not affected.

BV44.jpg

BV44bc.jpg

Been a busy day, but I will see if I can get a few books in the thread today...

Betty and Veronica #45 VG-  -- asking $28 + shipping

Everything attached at both staples, reading wear at spine. Cover a touch loose at staples but in no danger of detaching. Good color. 1/4" spine split up top.

BV45.jpg

BV45bc.jpg

Betty and Veronica #46 G/VG -- asking $36 + shipping

Love this cover, for the joke as much as the GGA. Cover attached at both staples, centerfold detached at top staple but firm at bottom. Small piece out at top spine and chip about 1" from spine on top edge. Wear at spine, some creasing in lower right corner. Good color.

BV46.jpg

BV46bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty and Veronica #47 G-/G -- asking $13 + shipping SOLD

Everything attached at both staples (cover is a bit more tenuous), good color. Tear at upper staple between the "B" and "V" in title. Small piece out lower right corner. Plenty of wear at spine.

BV47.jpg

BV47bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

I've done a terrible job keeping up with this thread. Will try to be better over the next few days, but transitioning to online teaching has been a bit time intensive...

Betty and Veronica #48 VGish -- asking $29 + shipping

Some creasing, bit of a spine roll, but everything attached at both staples with decent paper.

BV48.jpg

BV48bc.jpg

I will try to get several books posted today. Between the new adventure of online teaching and taking care of eBay fulfillment this thread has suffered.

Betty and Veronica #49 Fr -- asking $9 + shipping SOLD

Another cover that should become a classic. This copy is complete, but definitely a bit rough. Cover is detached and split from bottom up to below the upper staple (roughly 60% split). Centerfold is detached as well. Despite all this, cover image still looks good and book is readable with nice pages.

BV49.jpg

BV49bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

Betty and Veronica #50 VG-/VG -- asking $27 + shipping

Solid copy, everything attached at both staples though the cover has a small tear at top staple. Nice pages. Bit of moisture staining at lower right that doesn't really affect the interior much.

BV50.jpg

BV50bc.jpg

Betty and Veronica #52 Fr -- asking $3 + shipping (or free if you have purchased another B&V and claim it) CLAIMED

Cover attached at both staples, centerfold detached at both but present. Stain with surface dirt on front cover, may be able to clean off the surface dirt but I will let the buyer try it. Complete and readable. Sorry for the rotated photo, damn iPhone.

BV52.JPG

BV52bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Betty and Veronica #53 G/VG -- asking $14 + shipping SOLD

Complete, cover is attached at both staples but centerfold is detached at both. Bit of a curl at the spine, touch of rust on top staple. Piece out of the top of the back cover.

BV53.jpg

BV53bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Sold

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

Betty and Veronica #52 Fr -- asking $3 + shipping (or free if you have purchased another B&V and claim it)

Cover attached at both staples, centerfold detached at both but present. Stain with surface dirt on front cover, may be able to clean off the surface dirt but I will let the buyer try it. Complete and readable. Sorry for the rotated photo, damn iPhone.

BV52.JPG

BV52bc.jpg

i'll claim it - add it to my order please!