• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Kamandi 4

8 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, converseba said:

The top and bottom staples are both securely/tightly connected to the cover and book. 

image10.jpeg

this image had me wondering as it seems like there is a small tear at the top of this upper staple. Not that I assumed popped in my grade estimate-- most of that is from the apparent foxing/wear on the back cover. Also concerning is the lack of gloss - though that can be the image problem some times. Still a nice book.

2 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

image10.jpeg

this image had me wondering as it seems like there is a small tear at the top of this upper staple. Not that I assumed popped in my grade estimate-- most of that is from the apparent foxing/wear on the back cover. Also concerning is the lack of gloss - though that can be the image problem some times. Still a nice book.

Yeah, I totally see where it might read as that in the picture. Appreciate the feedback. I'm definitely getting a better understanding of what's what in terms of grading.