• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page Quality and effect on price
1 1

5 posts in this topic

It's been eons that I have not been her.   I am considering selling a hot key but it has cream to off-white pages.  How much does that effect the price when looking at 90 day GPA prices.

All depends on the key. I dont really hold much credence in page quality, for instance.  I have a werewolf by night 32 in 9.4 cr/off white, and a werewolf by night 33 9.2 white.

Both came from the same collection, both looked just as white as the other. Yet the 32 gets a cream to off white?

So I personally don't care about page quality,  unless its brittle.

I'm guessing it would depend on the price range of other off whit page copies, I'm not sure I could give a percentage, but for example

Dave and Adam's will have a $600 priced with off white pages of a bronze or silver age, and the same grade with cream to off white for $50 cheaper...

So $550 divided by $600

12 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

All depends on the key. I dont really hold much credence in page quality, for instance.  I have a werewolf by night 32 in 9.4 cr/off white, and a werewolf by night 33 9.2 white.

Both came from the same collection, both looked just as white as the other. Yet the 32 gets a cream to off white?

So I personally don't care about page quality,  unless its brittle.

looking to sell potentially an ASM #14 8.5