• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this FF7

18 posts in this topic

Another beauty, rare in high grade I beleive. I'd say this is a 9.0. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Did you miss the 2 creases on the bottom right corner on the front? I would say 7.5, but the top and right edges look like they have been trimmed. frown.gif

Another beauty, rare in high grade I beleive. I'd say this is a 9.0. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you on crack? insane.gif I see two light corner creases in the lower right corner. I would say 7.0/7.5. If those aren't creases, takeit.gifcloud9.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif You are too fast on the draw!

Are you on crack? insane.gif I see two light corner creases in the lower right corner. I would say 7.0/7.5. If those aren't creases, takeit.gifcloud9.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif You are too fast on the draw!

acclaim.gif

Did you miss the 2 creases on the bottom right corner on the front? I would say 7.5, but the top and right edges look like they have been trimmed. frown.gif

Exactly. 7.5, and when I saw it I was thinking it looked trimmed as well. headbang.gif

i'd think 7.0/7.5. the two corner creases and the 8 or so spine nicks on the BC (as well as a couple other minor things) keep it out of HG - but man it makes a VERY nice first impression!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

the possibility of trimming crossed my mind as that right edge is SOOOO perfect and the pages stick out - but niether of those things proves anything, so............ confused-smiley-013.gif