• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man 50 or GL 76

25 posts in this topic

Is this a wise thing to do from an investment standpoint?

No.

:

Not only that, the GL #76 is way tougher to find in grade in comparison to the ASM #50. cloud9.gif

Is that really true? GL76 tougher in grade than ASM50? Maybe, and just meybe, in terms of absolute #s the ASM50 has more >9.2 copies, but if you factor in demand isn't the likelihood of scoring a HG ASM50 much lower?

I don't have a GL 76, but if I did have one in 9.4 no way in hell would I part with it...especially for the deal described here.

Here is your big chance... thumbsup2.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-76-NM-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't want one THAT bad!

And especially not from a seller who doesn't have the guts to make his feedback public. yeahok.gif

It was a joke...private feedback is the least of Comic-Key's problems.

It was a joke...private feedback is the least of Comic-Key's problems.

I knew you were joking, no harm, no foul smile.gif , but private feedback really sets me off. That's what I was responding to. I think it's dispicable policy that ebay should be ashamed of.

sign-rantpost.gif

IMHO a Green Lantern #76 in CGC 9.4 is worth more than a ASM 50 in CGC 9.2. ASM 50 is a much more common book than a Green Lantern #76 especially in NM condition. Too bad I didn't buy a Green Lantern #76 in NM decades ago cause now the prices are now pretty outrageous! I have two mid grade copies unfortunately. One of my books is a double cover but the inner cover has almost all the defects that the outter cover has.

No point looking at the guide here if you are trying to compare these two books. The ASM #50 is relatively fully valued in the guide, while the GL #76 is still way undervalued in the guide.

- Interesting statement, can you please give me your rationale as to why you think ASM is fully valued, but the GL is undervalued. Looking to learn!