• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH Auction! Ends 11 PM EST TONIGHT!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

It looks like Davet by a nose under the wire, thank you for jumping in! 

Right now, posts are reading "X minutes ago," not an actual time stamp yet. I will confirm soon as the board converts the posts to the actual times. In the meantime, I will thank everyone and keep reading vol 1 of Preacher in TPB....this must be what it was like at the horse track during a photo finish before digital....

First of all, thanks to ALL participants for making this fun!

I need "X minutes ago" to convert to a date/time stamp, which it seems happens when the current day has passed. In fairness, I need to see the time conversion to call it between @davet75 and @Unstoppablejayd, two great Boardies! Hope this is cool with both of you guys, to wait until we get an actual time stamp on the post. 

14 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

First of all, thanks to ALL participants for making this fun!

I need "X minutes ago" to convert to a date/time stamp, which it seems happens when the current day has passed. In fairness, I need to see the time conversion to call it between @davet75 and @Unstoppablejayd, two great Boardies! Hope this is cool with both of you guys, to wait until we get an actual time stamp on the post. 

you can see the exact time stamp by mousing and hovering over the "posted x minutes ago" on any post

:news: Thank you both @davet75 and @Unstoppablejayd ! Sure enough, Davet75's technique worked and I have a confirmed stamp of 10:59 on my screen; as Unstoppablejayd said, Davet75 is in under the gun and is our ^^ with a bid of $63 on Weird Adventures #3! Thank you Dave :headbang:

I couldn't settle it last night as I was on my iPad and couldn't mouse over at the time. (On the laptop now) Then, I got caught up in vol 1 of Preacher TPB and next thing I know its 1 in the morning!! No wonder people liked this series; sure is different.

And thank you again all bidders, watchers and krappers! I hope everyone had fun with this.