• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Auctions Listed - Green Lantern 1 9.9 - Batman - Etc. *DELETED*

37 posts in this topic

I think we've may have a problem here guys sumo.gif

It appears that djsupes = D. Edge = dedge100 (eBay) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif of recent "Blade" renown. mad.gif

LMK what you think . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How did you work that out? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It appears that djsupes = D. Edge = dedge100 (eBay) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif of recent "Blade" renown. mad.gif

djsupes is that annoying anbukid according to the name change thread by Arch. D Edge confused-smiley-013.gif maybe but from djsupes/anbukid's post I didn't think he had anything older than Green Lantern Rebirth but forumite Rich Henn sold him a 9.6 GL silver age issue and d edge flipped it... probably different IMO....

djsupes is that annoying anbukid according to the name change thread by Arch. D Edge confused-smiley-013.gif maybe but from djsupes/anbukid's post I didn't think he had anything older than Green Lantern Rebirth but forumite Rich Henn sold him a 9.6 GL silver age issue and d edge flipped it... probably different IMO....

So...losing $2,400 is consider flipping now? The price paid initially was so high that GPA lists it as "Actual sale may be an error" foreheadslap.gif