• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Auctions Listed - Green Lantern 1 9.9 - Batman - Etc. *DELETED*

37 posts in this topic

Huh? I'm confused. I thought it was a GL? confused.gif
Darth's info is wrong.

It was the Batman. gossip.gif

like you know anything

devil.gif

I know that your Thor 134 CGC 9.4 is an extremely weak copy for its grade. Hence, the POS scan on eBay! makepoint.gif

Darth's info is wrong.

like you know anything

devil.gif

I know that your Thor 134 CGC 9.4 is an extremely weak copy for its grade. Hence, the POS scan on eBay! makepoint.gif

It being weak has nothing to do with the weak scan. ive just havent got used to my new scanner dweeb flowerred.gif

Rememeber, buy the label, not the book yay.gif

Darth's info is wrong.

like you know anything

devil.gif

It being weak has nothing to do with the weak scan. ive just havent got used to my new scanner dweeb flowerred.gif

Rememeber, buy the label, not the book yay.gif

yeahok.gif

I ended Batman auction as I received an offer..fast too :P

Anyways, if you guys havn't realized already - yes, of course I am AnbuKid; shouldn't you be able to tell by the avy? (Which will change..very soon). Anyways, looks like I won't be marketing anymore PGX singles!

I ended Batman auction as I received an offer..fast too :P

Anyways, if you guys havn't realized already - yes, of course I am AnbuKid; shouldn't you be able to tell by the avy? (Which will change..very soon). Anyways, looks like I won't be marketing anymore PGX singles!

Kid - What I wanted to know was: Are you also D. Edge? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So Rich originally sold that #189 for 4k? 893whatthe.gif Holy poop on a stick!

So that was a genuine sale then - I'll get that ammended in our system. - GP.

Wait a minute - you're joking right? On whose authority? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Rich Henn's? 27_laughing.gif Greggy's? 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

So that was a genuine sale then - I'll get that ammended in our system. - GP.

Wait a minute - you're joking right? On whose authority? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Rich Henn's? 27_laughing.gif Greggy's? 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Greggy is a GPA advisor 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I would trust Rich Henn's word on that sale, having met the guy and knowing what he sells, but if GPA wants definitive proof there may be a paypal record of transaction in Rich Henn's acount confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll second that 893whatthe.gif It looks like the previous GPA sale of the book in grade was in July, 2004 for $936.

936 - 4000 - 1600. crazy.gif