• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various GA / SA / BA Comics for sale - Mostly raw - some CGC - All priced to sell
23 23

772 posts in this topic

Just now, BuscemasAvengers said:

The usual pattern for Canadian children:

1. Age 5: first beer

2. Age 6: hunt moose

3. Age 7: build your first igloo

4. Age 9: kill first wolf with only a pocket knife

dang! (worship)

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

My first sip of beer was an Ex ... A rite of passage up here at age 5

My grandparents were old school German and I would stay with them at the cabin in Canada for several weeks at a time.  As far back as I can remember (6 or 7 years old) lunch consisted of a braunschweiger, onion and mustard sandwich on rye bread with a very small glass of Molsen Canadian.  It was completely normal for the kids to a small amount of beer with lunch.    

Just now, comicquant said:

My grandparents were old school German and I would stay with them at the cabin in Canada for several weeks at a time.  As far back as I can remember (6 or 7 years old) lunch consisted of a braunschweiger, onion and mustard sandwich on rye bread with a very small glass of Molsen Canadian.  It was completely normal for the kids to a small amount of beer with lunch.    

the beer was probably the least of the problems with that lunch..., lol

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

And she lived to be 93...  She looked like a blonde yoda, but 93 is 93.

4 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

The usual pattern for Canadian children:

1. Age 5: first beer

2. Age 6: hunt moose

3. Age 7: build your first igloo

4 Age 8: get checked into the boards and lose your chiclets .....

18 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Roy at 9:55 EST...

giphy.gif

Roy, Roy, Roy...., (tsk)