• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if you want more than one sig on a single book?

6 posts in this topic

I emailed  customer service about it   waiting on a response   but if anyone else knows....  Do they charge u the full price for more than one sig?  for example   wolverine 1  i want claremont and miller... does that mean i am paying about 240 to do that?  each of the artist price has grading and slabbing in the price.  you are only grading once and slabbing once?  will there be a price discount?  

4 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

But wouldn't you be able to submit it for both sigs? Like after the first sig it could stick around for the second sig

thats what i assume that they would do...  in an email response they told me i would need to create 2 order forms for both artists for the one book.  i am waiting on the money question

I sent the Marvel Classic Collectible book to CGC for the McFarlane signing in January - the one that has ASM#300 cover on front and #301 on back chromium foil -- and I requested front AND back be signed by Todd, but he didn't do the back and CGC's answer when I "complained" was that he had so many to do that they were not taking "special requests". Sucks cause I would have paid him twice to sign it twice, but now I'll have to wait for another Todd signing in the future and then they'll have to de-slab, sign, on to CGC, slabbed, re-graded, and much $$$ I will have to pay (again).......but I think it will be a very unique book if/when I get the chance to complete it.