• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 194 (pristine)
1 1

22 posts in this topic

That's part of the cover on the left of the UPC. Its part of the drawing. There aren't any bends and the back cover does not have any spine roll and there is not one spine tick on this book. No finger prints...nothing. The only thing is a very little dirt on the back cover which I can definitely remove

Edited by JoshGrav

1 hour ago, JoshGrav said:

That's part of the cover on the left of the UPC. Its part of the drawing. There aren't any bends and the back cover does not have any spine roll and there is not one spine tick on this book. No finger prints...nothing. The only thing is a very little dirt on the back cover which I can definitely remove

(thumbsu I updated my original estimate.

2 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

"Pristine" isn't really a grade. 9.4 range IMO.

Wow, I had no idea that pristine isn't actually a grade. Thanks for educating me..... Oh and why do think its a 9.4? What would take it that low? There is virtually nothing wrong with this book other than the very little dirt on two spots which I have already removed. 

Edited by JoshGrav

1 hour ago, JoshGrav said:

Wow, I had no idea that pristine isn't actually a grade. Thanks for educating me..... Oh and why do think its a 9.4? What would take it that low? There is virtually nothing wrong with this book other than the very little dirt on two spots which I have already removed. 

"9.4 range" = somewhere around NM. I tend not to give the opinion of 9.8 unless I can examine it in-hand myself.

Would you be happy with "9.8 candidate"?

22 hours ago, JoshGrav said:

If you're already positive about the grade, why are you even asking?

16 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

Is it my imagination, or are there some creases/bends on the front? The corners are really sharp. My guess is 9.0.

to the left of the white arrow box on the front cover it looks like some vertical thin impression .  if that's just my eyes playing tricks on me or just the cover art then the only thing thing I see is some mark on the back to the left of the '"join SLC" medallion.

I'd say it's 9.8 potential if that's not some type of indentation by that arrow

2 minutes ago, csaag said:

to the left of the white arrow box on the front cover it looks like some vertical thin impression .  if that's just my eyes playing tricks on me or just the cover art then the only thing thing I see is some mark on the back to the left of the '"join SLC" medallion.

Its just part of the cover, from the picture it does look like something you're right. Thanks for your input man, appreciate you. 

3 hours ago, csaag said:

My opinion then is 9.6.