• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALF #17... April 2020!!

8 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, valiantman said:

I like that Willie is reading the daily newspaper on the 1980s prediction of an iPad (or he would be if he wasn't looking at the back of it). (thumbsu

Yeah, I had to pull the issue aside just to read the story. It was a nothing story about ALF coming back and meeting all the human characters in 2020 but no other funny predictions about what the future is like other than everyone has bubble houses and Jetsons-esque fashion sense...

Just a funny coincidence that I came across this book on the date that I did. I thank the pandemic isolation at home for me to have to time to sort through a lot of books that would have otherwise sat in boxes for another bunch of years. Making some serious progress!

Edited by Lobo1969

18 minutes ago, Lobo1969 said:

no other funny predictions about what the future is like other than everyone has bubble houses and Jetsons-esque fashion sense...

That "bubble cabinet" behind Willie's head is the Deadpool symbol, right? hm

4 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Pfft! They aren't even wearing masks

At home?  I guess I missed that pandemic press conference. lol

But the guy on the news headline iPad thingy might be wearing a bright white mask with his Beats by Dre headphones.  hm

I think the headline under "SPORTS" and the baseball is lower case, and it says "none & none".

Edited by valiantman

2 minutes ago, valiantman said:
3 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Pfft! They aren't even wearing masks

At home?  I guess I missed that pandemic press conference. lol

and last I heard, virus started from bat, not squid (: