• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

Stalker #3 FREE with any purchase, just claim.

Too bad this guy didn't collect this entire four-issue run. I think it was the best read of that DC Explosion, with an original concept of a character and killer art by Steve Ditko and Wally Wood. I'm shocked Alan Moore or Neil Gaiman never utilized this character.

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, faster friends said:

What happened to Conan 2 and 3?

Thanks for asking! As I'm posting these, I'm thinking someone is bound to be thinking I'm holding some keys. What you're seeing is the reason that I think this collection began off the racks in the bronze era; there's holes and missing first issues that just aren't here.

From this collection, I've set aside to read and release later, or keep runs of Super Team Family, Kobra, 1968 Captain Marvel, Blitzkrieg 2-4 (there's no #1 and I already have one), a couple Dave Stevens covers and three keys: OAAW 83, Batman 251, and Tec 359. Anything else I don't list is stuff not worth someone's shipping $$ (beaters of B titles, etc). 

Its a cool collection, and the guy definitely added back issues, but many early bronze titles are missing illogical books and none came to me bagged and boarded, so I think this is the era when he began as a reader off the racks.