• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Yeah I was so happy to get that blazing cause I needed it to complete my run. I was happy to see an X-men 1 too. I’m going to look at a massive comic collection of 30 long boxes all silver. Supposedly huge books in there. Excited to see what’s there and bring it to the boards. 

Love, love, love hearing this! Please keep us posted!

I agree with you -- love to get a collection that I can parse into a few "always-wanted" keepers, a bunch to share with the boards off the bat, and a bunch to read and share later... or not.

OK gang, PM's have started going out. Need to break for errands; if you haven't gotten yours it is coming later. I won't close 'til they are all sent. If this closes and you haven't gotten one, only then have I missed you. But I'm largely confident my list and piles are accurate.

I'm sorry but I'm not getting to a recap; I want to move this along as many great takers have been patient through this long thread. I can tell you that the remaining Finale books (pg 35 onward) are Batman #94, Showcase #10, Tec #222, and Tomb of Terror #14. There's still lots of cheap readers sprinkled throughout, and a couple Bat keys (Tec 387 & 395) still out there.