• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TAKE 20% off Slabbed books, 20% off Raw books, Thank you:) RECAP PAGE 23 :) ! My Flash collection,
8 8

494 posts in this topic

Great sale as usual Sha and even though I didnt get to fill my gaps, I have enjoyed watching these covers come up as mine have been packed away for so long, makes me wanna dig them out for a read  

Goodnight everyone :foryou:

1 minute ago, Comical Situations said:

Oh the depths we will go to "evil laugh"

Mike has always been a perfect gentleman with me, with no exceptions...so if you are going to get raunchy, and you want be like Mike, it's fine with me;) I just tune out the guy stuff, always have, lol. I grew up with a bunch of boys, they don't really change;)

1 minute ago, frozentundraguy said:

Great job Sharon. When you started, did you think you would get through all of the books in one day! (thumbsu

Thanks, Dale:) and  no way, I was figuring 2 maybe 3 days, but it really made this the first day that I didn't watch the news or worry about anything...so I thank everyone.

Just now, skypinkblu said:
4 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

Oh the depths we will go to "evil laugh"

Mike has always been a perfect gentleman with me, with no exceptions...so if you are going to get raunchy, and you want be like Mike, it's fine with me;) I just tune out the guy stuff, always have, lol. I grew up with a bunch of boys, they don't really change;)

We perverse with time.  Thanks for giving me a pass on my obvious indiscretions….., I am a victim of ...., being myself.., 

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Well, I am different Mike.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

We perverse with time.  Thanks for giving me a pass on my obvious indiscretions….., I am a victim of ...., being myself.., 

Never bothered me once...it's a computer, I don't have to toss you out, I can just turn the page;) 

11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Golly gee willikers Sharon....my post came from an origin of complete innocence....I don't know why you have to perceive things dirty all the time :roflmao: