• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In house signing

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was going to send some books in to get signed, does the price listed include getting it slabbed too? Also, a particular book I'd like signed is very dark....a lot of black...can I get a book signed in other colors, other than black ink? 

Edited by Xobairowar

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, the price includes the signing, grading and encapsulation of your book.  If you wanted to include pressing services that would be an additional $20.  

While you can't request a specific color of ink, all the artists will sign using what they feel is best for the book.  Obviously, if your book has a dark background and black ink is not going to show up then the artist will use a different color so the signature is visible.  You just can't choose the specific color, unfortunately.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!

How about a signature window box? OK to send in a book with only a portion of the cover exposed?

In other words, specifically cutting a window into a bag and board so that only one portion of the cover is exposed?

• Administrator
On 11/3/2022 at 7:21 PM, Jeff43 said:

How about a signature window box? OK to send in a book with only a portion of the cover exposed?

In other words, specifically cutting a window into a bag and board so that only one portion of the cover is exposed?

Hello Jeff, 

You can do this. Please note, if the artist decides the box is not large enough to sign in, the book will need to be removed from its bag and board. Also the final decision of where the signature will be placed is up to the signer. Let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!