• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 80's Uncanny X-men, Secret Wars I

3 posts in this topic

I’m selling some books just back from CGC as well as some raw. All books from my spec days in the 80’s. Can’t tell the CGC 9.8’s from the 9.6’s. Prices are firm (please don’t PM asking for a lower price), shipping is $3 media with delivery confirmation or $5 via Priority mail/deliv conf, regardless of # of books. All books returnable, scans of CGC books on request.

CGC

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 1 CGC 9.6 WP $22

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 2 CGC 9.8 WP $35

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.6 WP $30

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.8 WP $80 (have 5)

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 12 CGC 9.6 WP $19

Marvel Superheroes Secret Wars 12 CGC 9.8 WP $35

Raw (CGC standards)

Uncanny X-Men 150, 151, 152, 153 9.4 $2.50 each (have multiples)

Uncanny X-Men 150, 151, 152, 153 9.6 $5 each (have multiples)

Uncanny X-Men 228 9.6 $2 (have multiples)

I probably have some of 150-153 in VF for $1 a piece. I’m spotty on other Uncanny X-Men -from 155 to around 235, most of the stuff is 9.2-9.6 raw, will sell for 40% of guide if I have it.

PM if interested.

3 of the SW#8 CGC 9.8 SOLD

Several raw X-Men also sold but I have at least 10 more each of 150-153.

IF you are a collector looking to fill major holes or pick up some runs, I have many raw 80's books (mostly left over unread inventory stored OK so grade ranges from VF-NM+) from Marvel, DC, and independents at half guide or less, but only if the wants include runs and a significant # of books.

If you are an investor looking to cherry-pick those unappreciated undervalued handful of books on your investment list (e.g. first appearance of The Whoever), please don't waste my time.