• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men vs ASM 129 and other big Bronze Keys

45 posts in this topic

If you love them both equally then I'd say the GSXM first. After that do some saving and maybe sell some stuff, get a laser focus on the best 129 you can find. I don't think you have to sacrifice one if you have the capacity to put some money away. Neither are tough to find. If there is a value increase across all grades chances are it'll be GSX so I think you should snatch that first 

For the near term, GSX 1 is the better choice since it will have more potential to gain in value as Disney starts to incorporate the X-Men into the MCU. This will likely be the same longer term as well- GSX has more 1st apps plus the Wolverine. 

Personally, I am looking forward to the serious Disney take on Colossus, not the comedic sidekick we see in the Deadpool franchise. 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:12 PM, Kalel38 said:

That's exactly my point also.. Go with what u want more. Stop dwelling on investment investment investment I'm getting sick of collectors who chase the magic investment book rather then get what they love the most.. It's the worst way to collect like driving through a snow storm is what it is.. If Nova #1 goes up in value let's say then hey I think il be the FOMO person and jump on that book cause it's a book that's gaining in value right even though I don't care two u know what about it.. Don't ever buy a book u truly don't want cause u will regret spending money on it one day.. Ask yourself this question,,,,If gold prices are going up does that mean everyone should buy gold? Even though u like Silver more? 

Exactly and that’s why I mentioned 2 books with dropping gpa.

of course you don’t get a book when it’s rising.

thats not what this is about at all.

its about getting a book while it’s cooled and what may have more potential for growth by listening to opinions.

thanks

There’s a lot of valid opinions and I appreciate all the feedback.

conversations such as this are great for the hobby.

For those that came here to complain about something...

Don’t worry.

You'll be ok