• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artist applications

7 posts in this topic

I see a field to input my credit card information in the artist application. Is there a fee to register as an artist in order to have my name on a label?

• Administrator

Good morning,

No, there is no fee for an artist account.  For any sort of dealer or artist account we just ask for credit card information to have on file. 

Thanks!

• Administrator

If you are submitting a dealer application it can take several weeks for that to be reviewed and approved as we must contact your references, etc.  You will receive notification once that application process has been completed.

Thanks!

On 5/18/2020 at 9:58 AM, Jennifer F. said:

If you are submitting a dealer application it can take several weeks for that to be reviewed and approved as we must contact your references, etc.  You will receive notification once that application process has been completed.

Thanks!

References, really? What kind of references?

I don't have a practical website and I sell my work through my Instagram page. 

I have to be a professional artist to have my name recognized on a label? I consider myself a professional and my work speaks for itself. What kind of references do you look for?

Why does CGC make it so hard to do something so simple. 

Every other company makes it a breeze. Cbcs requires nothing but a form 

This is Just one more thing pushing me away from this company. Very unfair.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:19 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

No, there is no fee for an artist account.  For any sort of dealer or artist account we just ask for credit card information to have on file. 

Thanks!

Hi my name is Edmund Paul I don’t see a form for Artist appreciation ?  Want to know if you can help me with this matter so I can fill out the Artist Appreciation ?