• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The forum admins should add a sub-forum just for eBay threads.
1 1

Should forum admins add a sub-forum just for eBay threads?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should forum admins add a sub-forum just for eBay threads?

• Add a sub-forum to house all the eBay threads.
    • Leave the eBay threads where they are.

8 posts in this topic

I probably miss a lot of interesting movie related posts cause I dont bother to venture there.  Would hate to see the same happen to all ebay threads many of these are the lifeblood of comics general.  I can think of many past ebay threads eg goodnewscomics, bluplanetcomics, etc that need a wide audience.

1 hour ago, kav said:

I probably miss a lot of interesting movie related posts cause I dont bother to venture there.  Would hate to see the same happen to all ebay threads many of these are the lifeblood of comics general.  I can think of many past ebay threads eg goodnewscomics, bluplanetcomics, etc that need a wide audience.

agree 100%

I mean I have no interest in toy threads or yard sale/new in collection threads, post office threads, paypal threads,  should we have separate subforum for those?  

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

There are too many sub forums now!

boom.  you can pick abt 1/2 the topics in CG that are same topic and claim they need sub forum.  what next sub sub forum?
Movie subforums:
superhero movies
other
sub sub sub forum:
marvel movies
DC movies

etc

I think the ebay threads fit perfectly in Comics General myself.  Comic books, pop culture, toys, robots whatever.

CG is like getting the newspaper and having the sports section and the business section and the arts section etc. etc.  You only have to read what interests you even if its part of the package as a whole. 

:download: