• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec 38 1.5 potentially available

44 posts in this topic

I've been offered the above book in a potential comics for collectible video games trade. The other guy is even willing to send first so I am sure he's legit. Opinions on value? I see two sales on GP analysis but both are from 2003. Value today? confused.gif Offers? insane.gif

any help appreciated flowerred.gif

Slabbed or Raw?

If slabbed call for the graders notes.

Worry about most:

Britleness

Water Damage

Loose pages/wraps

Big pieces missing

Lots of tape

Foxing/Mold! shy.gif

what games does he want. It depends on which games he wants what condition there in if he wants consoles as well as games and how many. But if he isn't crazy in his demands it would be a good deal.

I too would be curious to know what games equate in value to a 'Tec 38. I'm hoping to start a collection of vintage video games myself, once I have more space. They take up even more space than comics!

I actually collect vintage video games that is why I asked I mean if the asked for mario Bros.(not super mario) boxed, along with final fantasy boxed, bubble bobble 2 boxed along with a boxed top loader console and other stuff his demands would be hard to meet. Or if he wanted Neo Geo stuff or high grade intellivison or celicovision boxed in nice boxes those demands would be hard to meet as well.

Tec 38 in that shape has minimal growth potential. 5 years from now, it will have gone up little if at all. Video games are young and if they hold their momentum, you'll kick yourself from a financial perspective. That being said, the Tec 38 is much cooler to me.

Tec 38 in that shape has minimal growth potential. 5 years from now, it will have gone up little if at all. Video games are young and if they hold their momentum, you'll kick yourself from a financial perspective. That being said, the Tec 38 is much cooler to me.

I think the key there is "IF they hold their momentum." The 'Tec has proven itself to be a blue chip. I'd go with that.

That's why I'm leaning towards no. That being said, the comic is more liquid. If I did trade for it I would flip it pretty fast.

I was more interested if anybody might have any tidbits as to the state of the low grade tec market, but maybe that info is hard to come by..

From what you describeHe wants between 5 and 15 hundred worth of games for the tec 38 I would probably do that deal. Gold zeldas can be found I have 2 boxed ones not sealed but I don't trust seals anymore since I got burned I think I got the megaman as well the kid iracus and other might be the stuff that is hard to come up with. but I would still do the deal.

From what you describeHe wants between 5 and 15 hundred worth of games for the tec 38 I would probably do that deal. Gold zeldas can be found I have 2 boxed ones not sealed but I don't trust seals anymore since I got burned I think I got the megaman as well the kid iracus and other might be the stuff that is hard to come up with. but I would still do the deal.

Thanks for the opinion - the deal I'm comfortable figuring out on my own, I'm more interested as to thoughts on the potential cash value of the tec. I figure it could get 2.5k or so, maybe 3.

As for the games, they're more than 500-1500 in value, in my mind. Gold zeldas are worth about 500 on ebay. Plus I haven't listed every game in the deal.

are you saying you have sealed kid icarus and mega man? I do already have them but might be interested.

cheers