• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Rich's 5th annual Tax Man sales thread! CLOSED
11 11

1,117 posts in this topic

No Angel #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Adrianne Palicki & Eric Palicki (CXC 2016 exclusive, lmt to just 25 copies printed) - $325

Eric Palicki file copy

Four (4) copies available

If you don't know who actress Adrianne Palicki is, she played Mockingbird on Agents of Shield, Commander Kelley Grayson on The Orville, Tyra Collette on Friday Night Lights, but my personal favorite was her role as Ms. Perkins in John Wick.  That fight scene with her and Keanu Reeves in the hotel was killer.

The following books (three variants) from NO ANGEL #1 all came directly from Eric Palicki's file copies.  I've known and been friends with Eric for a number of years, and upon arranging a private signing with Eric and Adrianne when they were promoting their comic from Black Mask, purchased a number of his file copies directly from him.

noangel1A.jpg

GWAR #1 CGC 9.8 s/s "Beefcake" Jamison Land, "Sawborg" Matt Maguire, "Bonesnapper" Bob Gorman plus creative team Matt Miner & Jonathan Brandon Sawyer - $225

Third Eye Comics photo variant cover

Three (3) copies available 

gwar1A (1).jpg

Ghostbusters 101 #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Ernie Hudson "Winston",  Ivan Reitman and creative team Burnham, Schoening & Waltz - $275   SDCC 1017 Exclusive

copy B

*(Pretty sure this is the only copy that I have with both Ernie Hudson & director Reitman)

ghostbusters101D.jpg