• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC signature books being resubmitted for private signing

4 posts in this topic

Good morning avid collectors,

I have a question in regards to resubmitting Signature series CGC books. I would like to submit some of my Stan Lee slabs to have Claremont sign as well. From my understanding, I would need to keep my books slabbed and CGC will charge a $5 cracking fee. However, when I am checking out, I do not see that fee included. Am I missing something? 
Also, I have another slabbed CGC (universal blue label) book but do not want to crack and would rather have CGC crack, press and clean and Claremont signature on the book but there is no option for this. Again, in same boat with have CGC charge the $5 cracking fee. Please chime in and inform what would need to be done on my end.

Thanks!

I’d reach out to Cgc customer service 

good luck

On 5/10/2020 at 10:44 AM, Lest 2 Art said:

I don't know if this can be done in less than 3 weeks. Your only chance I think would be to use Express ($85) or Walk Thru ($150) to press your book and pray the 10 business days is accurate.

So I spoke to the customer service rep and specified that all press and cleanings will be held after signature. As long as the books are submitted before the end of month, they will crack and apply signatures, press and clean.  Thank you for advice!