• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's SWEET TOOTH from Vertigo (TBD)
2 2

41 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2021 at 5:30 PM, Beige said:

enjoying it.

Never read the comic

Watched first 5 episodes so far. Love the landscapes of Auckland and other New Zealand terrain, waterfalls. Well directed, good character development. Not too distant future, as China is genetically modifying babies with athlete's DNA to create a better soldier that is resistant to viruses too.

Sweet Tooth, meanwhile, racked up the highest view numbers of any series released in the second quarter with 60 million accounts tuning in. Fantasy series Shadow and Bone (which has been renewed for a second season) clocked in at 55 million views. Part two of Lupin didn’t break as big as its debut, but the series racked up 54 million views over four weeks with its second batch of episodes.

Netflix seemingly has another hit on its hands with Sweet Tooth, and if the show became a personal favorite we've got great news, as Netflix has revealed that Sweet Tooth has been renewed for a second season. The news was released in the form of fun packages that had the Sweet Tooth artwork and a message not to unwrap until July 29th. Now the day is here, and inside was a big chocolate bar with the words Sweet Tooth Season 2 on it. 

I stopped watching after ep 2 of season one for some reason.

Went back and started again - it's lovely in a 'you know you're going to be crying at the end of it' kinda way.

On EP 4 and it's just got better and better.

Highly recommended for a binge watch

Man Crying Into A Tissue Stock Photo - Download Image Now - 70-79 Years,  Adult, Adults Only - iStock

Season 2 kicks off well.

This is a really good, heart-wrenching show.

I'd be wary of little kids watching some parts - but for a night in ,with your family, to remind you of what's important - well, this ticks a lot of boxes.

Bittersweet show, that excites and appalls in equal measures, with a hefty helping of cheese on top.

Season 2 was really good. And I really enjoy the family focus between Big Man and Gus. Along with the rest of the supporting cast.

I have never read the stories. But from a show perspective, it nailed so many elements leading to me wanting more.

^^