• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series Multiple Submissions

3 posts in this topic

I have three books that I would like to submit for CGC's Signature Series and I'm pretty new to CGC so I am hoping that I am just missing something but when trying to create submission forms for all 3 books the site will only let me place one order at a time for one book at a time.  Each book is being signed by a different person and I don't want to pay three separate shipping fees if I am sending all three books in at once using one of CGC's shipping kits.  Is there a way to bypass this or do I really have to send each book individually for signature series private signings even if they are all happening at the same time? 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, Mike Rivera said:

I have three books that I would like to submit for CGC's Signature Series and I'm pretty new to CGC so I am hoping that I am just missing something but when trying to create submission forms for all 3 books the site will only let me place one order at a time for one book at a time.  Each book is being signed by a different person and I don't want to pay three separate shipping fees if I am sending all three books in at once using one of CGC's shipping kits.  Is there a way to bypass this or do I really have to send each book individually for signature series private signings even if they are all happening at the same time? 

Seen nobody replied. Doesn't make sense you can't. Contact cgc or post this ? In signature forum category.