• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to best take pictures to sell on the board

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am recently interested in selling some comic books on the board however if I use my scanner they tend to be not too clear and if I take them with an iphone I am not happy with the quality. Any helpful hints on how to put clean pics on the board would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Georgie123 said:

Hello,

I am recently interested in selling some comic books on the board however if I use my scanner they tend to be not too clear and if I take them with an iphone I am not happy with the quality. Any helpful hints on how to put clean pics on the board would be greatly appreciated.

There's a thread here somewhere about scanner settings, probably been a while since the last post.   Sounds like perhaps you're  not using the right settings for it.

As far as pics, try them outside with a good amount of natural sunlight rather than in the house.

Edited by csaag
Add link

1 hour ago, csaag said:

There's a thread here somewhere about scanner settings, probably been a while since the last post.   Sounds like perhaps you're  not using the right settings for it.

As far as pics, try them outside with a good amount of natural sunlight rather than in the house.

Staples Office Stores have self-help printer-scanners up to 11x17 that do extremely well. These are examples..

Deadpool 19.jpg

Harley Quinn 1 (2).jpg

Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars 8 9.4.jpg

Spawn 221 9.8.jpg