• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Signing - can I get Tom King and Amanda Connor on one book?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I have a book I'd like to send for the Tom King and Amanda Connor signing and was wondering if you would hold onto the book after Tom King signs it then get it signed by Amanda Connor and then grade it or if it got graded after each signature.

If you can hold onto the book and it's only getting graded once, does that save the grading fee for one of the step? How much would that be and how would I note it on the submission form?

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Unfortunately, multiple signatures on the same book are only possible for artists that are doing their signing together.  In this case, Amanda Connor is doing her signing with Jimmy Palmiotti so it would only be possible for these two to sign the same book.  You would not be able to get Amanda's signature and Tom Kings signature on the same book.  The only other artists signing together are Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman.  All the other artists are signing at different times and we cannot hold your book for any of the other signings.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!