• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Better Communication

5 posts in this topic

So, I have posters that were submitted for standard service which has a 20 day turnaround. I do understand that this is just guidance, but it is now 35 days. I have contacted the appropriate people but wouldn't it be great to receive a notice stating that we are running late. I could easily understand and accept the delay. But should the onus be on the submitter to have to keep checking? A simple email would really be appreciated. In addition, I'm now halfway to the next grading tier (55 days) which is cheaper than standard so it seems somewhat unfair to pay for a service an not receive it. Just sayin'....

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you would like to provide your submission number, we can check the status of your orders.  The turnaround times will, of course, vary depending on the services you chose as well as the tiers. All turnaround times are approximate and estimates and there is no guarantee that a particular book will be completed exactly by the turnaround time listed.  Some books do require additional time with the graders or in pressing, etc. and will take longer to be completed as a result.  While we would love to be able to contact each customer if their book is going to extend past the estimated turnaround time, this is just not feasible due to the thousands of submissions we receive each week.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thanks Jennifer-

Here's the info:

CGC7118935259

I can see it's in the grading process. I count 35 business days vs. estimated 20 days. So this is for posters not comics. Am I wrong to think this is not excessive? It's almost 2x the estimated range for turn around?

Best, Robert

• Administrator

Good morning,

I checked the order and it looks like that shipped out yesterday on 6/1.  Again, all the turnaround times are approximate and we try to stick as close to those as we can, however, some things can take longer than others to get through the grading room.  Unfortunately, with the current global pandemic, some delays in processing and shipping may occur from time to time.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  Thanks!