• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite thread on movies that should have been comics

27 posts in this topic

Anybody see the low budget movie "The Cube". I could see an interesting comic on that one.

Yes, I liked that movie as well. During the entire film I kept thinking that the cube represented a gateway between heaven and hell, and these people were dead. The cube would dictate who deserved to go into the light and who didn't. I was so intrigued that I watched the movie over again with the director's commentary.

Also found Phantasm 3: Lord of the Dead for $3.00 yay.gif

Decided on Phantasm 3 popcorn.gif

"Though Lord of the Dead is probably the slowest of all the Phantasms to date: don't let that slow you down one [embarrassing lack of self control] bit. There are so many priceless scenes of midget mayhem and cannonball face annihilation that you'll be too busy wiping puke off your Lando Calrissian PJ ensemble to give a [embarrassing lack of self control]. Take it to the bridge!"

Near Dark, may have made a good comic but the movie popcorn.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only thing these vampires suck more than blood is ! These are the kind of vampires that would be on Yearbook Staff or Glee Club in high school and only suck the blood out of fat chicks while the real vampires would go home after the game and bonk the [embarrassing lack of self control] out of the Homecoming Queen. Shame on you, Bill Paxton