• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite thread on movies that should have been comics

27 posts in this topic

To me Return Of The Living Dead would have made a great comic book run!!!.I, love this movie.

All ting Aside: This is about as close to perfection as I've ever come in a bad horror flick. Few members of Horror's bleak pantheon of [embarrassing lack of self control]-busting masterpieces can make me laugh as hard as this damn movie can! I dare you to watch it and not feel a tingling in your groin.

Also, Ahh... sweet Trash. Quigley's wigglies are so excellent. Like Bruce Lee says: "Them titties are like water. You put that titty in a cup, it become the cup..." the D-Cup. Are you impressed.

IDW, should do a run on this series yay.gifheadbang.gif

Puppet Master is one I've never seen before. (and I've seen almost everything even Street Trash)

BTW Has anyone seen... they are remaking the Fog and Dark Horse will have a new mini series

I loved the original, not sure about the remake. Has some good, some bad.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thefog/site/ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/the_fog/high.html

Return of the Living Dead is a classic. Decent Punk soundtrack. Love that one Zombie running around with the legs cut off at the knees.

Is that the one where they eat the ambulance crew, and then proceed to say "send more paramedics"?

The first Puppet Master is decent although I acknowledge that it's been ten years (at least) since I've seen it. After a while though the series suffers from Child's Play syndrome meaning seeing a puppet\doll killing people is ludicrous. Puppet Master at least acknowledges this, as some of the death scenes are light heated (as much as one can be when dealing with death crazy.gif)

Return of the Living Dead is a classic. Decent Punk soundtrack. Love that one Zombie running around with the legs cut off at the knees.

Is that the one where they eat the ambulance crew, and then proceed to say "send more paramedics"?

Thats the one!

The only time I ever had nightmares of being chased by zombies was when I watched the uncensored versions of both "Day of the Dead" and "The Evil Dead" back-to-back as a 14-year old. I was doing fine by the end of "Day of the Dead", but the "Evil Dead" really freaked me out. crazy.gif

beyond.jpg

Nuff said!

written by Roger Ebert!

yes, that Roger Ebert.

as far as the Return of the Living Dead goes, i have only one word...BRAIIIINNNNNSSS

Thats the one!

The only time I ever had nightmares of being chased by zombies was when I watched the uncensored versions of both "Day of the Dead" and "The Evil Dead" back-to-back as a 14-year old. I was doing fine by the end of "Day of the Dead", but the "Evil Dead" really freaked me out. crazy.gif

Love "Day of the Dead" Joe Pilatoas (Captain Rhodes), headbang.gif

Rhodes ("I'm running this monkey farm now Frankenstein and I wanna know...

what the [embarrassing lack of self control] your doing with my time?") yay.gifyay.gifheadbang.gif

Just got done with Puppet Master 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is definitely one of Full Moon Video's finest offerings...and depending upon your mental condition: that can be a pretty pathetic thing. All in all, though- PUPPET MASTER isn't all THAT bad. A bit slow in some places... and the puppets can be damn lame when they're not in 'attack mode'... but it does have a lot of horny psychics getting butchered in some creative ways and A DOLL THAT SPITS BLOOD-SUCKING LEECHES. Jesus... give it credit for that if nothing else!"

Check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/PUPPET-MASTER-1-COMI...1QQcmdZViewItem yay.gif

I really hate those puppet master movies, and most of full moon's output. I love a good B movie, but they just have no class. They seem to forget that you actually can have style and grace on a shoestring budget.

Take this movie "Primer" that I saw this week...the more I think about that film, the more I'm amazed by it, and even more amazed to learn that it was done on a budget of seven thousand dollars.