• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing Slip
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You should have received an email once your order was submitted and in that email is a link you can click to print your packing slip.  If you can't find that, we can resend that for you if you can provide your order number or your customer number.  Thanks!

On 6/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, houseofel said:

Hello. How do I reprint a packing slip for submission? My printer was on the fritz, and I had to restart my computer, which resulted in me losing my completed packing slip page. Thanks.

Did you have to restart your computer before you completed the packing slip? That happened to me once and I had to recreate it and make sure I got the confirmation email.

Make sure you complete it on the website and try to print from the email confirmation so you don't lose your work.

• Administrator

Hello,

Yes, you can complete an online order and print out the packing slip but never send in the submission.  You are only charged once we receive the order here in the office.  The online form is not a live form so it will not charge you.  If you completed an order but changed your mind and decided not to submit it, you would never be charged for it.

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Our server was down for a few hours over the weekend so that was probably why you could not access the form.  Are you able to click on the link and print that now?

Thanks,

Hello - My package is en route via FedEx and I just realized that some of the books in the box are not exact matches for the titles/numbers on the packing slip.

How will CGC handle the inconsistency in listed items?