• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to apply credit?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I called CGC yesterday and got a hold of a customer service representative but called today and now there's only an option to leave a message (to reach customer service)?

The reason for the phone call was to ask about filling out the online submission form. My account has credit for CCS pressings but when filling out the form and getting to the credit card information, there doesn't seem to be a way to apply that credit. The representative mentioned the credit should 'automatically' be applied. However, that credit was earned last year but even though there was a submission earlier this year, the credit was not applied.

So when filling out the submission form and the credit card information, is the full amount charged? How (and when) can the credit be applied?

Thanks,

-vince

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  The membership credit will expire when your membership does each year.  The credits don't carry over to the next year so if you don't use all of the credit during the year then that will just drop off when your membership expires.  Credits and discounts should automatically be applied to your orders, however, if you feel that something was not applied, please contact our accounting department and they can double check that for you.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 and then follow the prompts for Accounting.

Thanks!

HI Jennifer,

I was able to reach the accounting dept Monday and was informed of the credit on my account. But also when I discussed the matter with a customer service rep, they also found it 'weird' that the credit was not applied to a submission earlier this year which I stated in the initial message.

Also, is customer service no longer reachable via phone? Not leaving a message, but actually talking to someone?

• Administrator

Hi, credits will not show on the online form because that is not a live system so you are not charged anything until we physically receive your order in the office.  Once the order is received then we will deduct off any credits or discounts before charging you.

Yes, you can reach customer service by phone at 877-662-6642.  We do have reps available to speak with you.  Thanks!