• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate X-Men Annual

8 posts in this topic

Well I guess everyone is like me, and hasn't gotten around to reading their pulls/pickups this week. Well tonight I'll get a chance and give my thoughts/opinions on my most highly anticipated book of the week (besides OMAC) The other annuals have been pretty good, no reason this one shouldn't be.

I haven't really read Ultimate X-men, I just recently got into it. But "that guy" was alive before this issue right? Then he just "died". But he still lives because of "that girl" ? is "that right"

Haven't read any of Bendis' arcs yet, but I just finished the first trade from Millar and Kubert and it was fantastic. Millar F'n rocks any book he works on. I've read all of Vaughan's run and can't say enough about this guys writing. I just picked up off some back issues of bendis' run on ebay, so after i get them and finish reading I'll let you know how I liked his work on this book.