• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I noticed a printing error while checking what stage my submissions are at.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

First thing first, I have sent out two emails already with my submission info already, I'm hope that I do not get 2 signature copies of the same issue because I sent in only one copy.  The printing error I notice involves signature signings with Clayton Crain.  My submission is already at Grading and Quality Control stage.   There might be 3 things that can happen here if the printing error is not caught.

1.  Another collector will be missing his/her Justice League Dark #20 issued 4/20

2. I might end up with 2 signature slabs of Clayton Crain of Justice League Dark #20 issued 4/20

3. Another collector will be wondering why he/she has Clayton Crain Justice League Dark #21(which is mine!!!!!) issued 5/20 instead of issue #20. 

;Looks like on this forum since, I have the option to post a file, I have also attached part of my packing slip that shows what was sent as well  what is shown on the submission website.

I hope that the printing error can be fixed before I end up with 2 CGC slabs Justice League Dark #20 signed by Clayton Crain... (insert nervous laugh) hahahahahahahahahaha.............

submission3.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  Can you advise which book do you feel has a printing error and also, what you believe the error to be?  The invoice is still here in the office so I can have our graders take another look before it ships out.  

Thank you,

14 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, thanks for your message.  Can you advise which book do you feel has a printing error and also, what you believe the error to be?  The invoice is still here in the office so I can have our graders take another look before it ships out.  

Thank you,

Thanks for the response,  I think the book that would have the printing error would be Justice League Dark #21 issued  May, 2020 the error would be it's showing Justice League Dark #20 Issued April 20, 2020.   But I also have sent a Justice League dark #20 as well in the same submission which is of course 2117369.

12 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Thanks!  I'll have them pull the invoice and double check that before it ships.  We will make any necessary corrections. 

Just checked my submission process and the problem is fixed. YAY thanks again. :)