• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting Slab for Pressing

4 posts in this topic

So I have a FF49 that is in an older CGC holder and I want to submit to to CGC and have them press, clean, and reslab (with hopes ofcourse of a higher grade). My question is can I submit the slab straight to CGC and have them crack it open, if so do I have to indicate in on my submission form? Or should I just crack it my self and submit? 

On 6/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, boylefam18 said:

So I have a FF49 that is in an older CGC holder and I want to submit to to CGC and have them press, clean, and reslab (with hopes ofcourse of a higher grade). My question is can I submit the slab straight to CGC and have them crack it open, if so do I have to indicate in on my submission form? Or should I just crack it my self and submit? 

You can send it to them still slabbed.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, boylefam18 said:

Yes.