• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HIGH GRADE BRONZE AGE HORROR: ***** CLOSED ****

175 posts in this topic

The Rules of the Sale

Payment: PayPal only.  I will forward you an actual detailed PayPal invoice so I will need your PayPal address via PM after you have made your purchases.

Shipping: I will ship to North America only at this time.  ( All shipments are sent with tracking, securely packaged and boxed )

Cost to ship to Canada: 1 to 10 books = $15.00 USD, 10 or more = $20.00 USD

Cost to ship to U.S.A: 1 to 10 books = $20.00 USD, 10 or more = $25.00 USD

Returns: Returns are gladly accepted within 5 business days of delivery.  Return shipping is by the buyer unless I've made a major oversight on a book.

Negotiations:  You are welcome to send a PM with your requests, questions and offers.  A deal is not considered complete until either I or the buyer have posted a "Sold per PM"or :takeit:

That even means that if either of us are too slow in posting in the sales thread and someone beats us out with an :takeit: in the thread then that person that posted first is the winner.

Edited by Red_Hood
Closed Sales Thread

Geronimo #2 (August 1951 - Avon)  FN- (5.5) = $99.00

:news: SOLD

Pretty scarce book, no copies available for sale and no CGC copies.  Great Devil Story with violent and bondage panels (included a few pics of the interior story pages for the Devil story)

Not Bronze Horror per say but a cool book that I'll slide into this sales thread.

DD5_0011.jpg

DD5_0012.jpg

IMG-1099.JPG

IMG-1100.JPG

IMG-1101.JPG

Edited by Red_Hood

Marvel Chillers 3 Book Lot  - All 30¢ Price Variants = $100.00 (This is a heck of a deal based on single issue asking prices of the 30¢ variants)
Early Tigra Appearances!

Marvel Chillers #4 FN   (6.0)
Marvel Chillers #5 FN+ (6.5)
Marvel Chilelrs #6 FN+ (6.5)

bh251back_0013.jpg

bh251back_0014.jpg

bh251back_0015.jpg